18, male with excess skin from weight loss - What procedure is best? (photo)

Hello, I am 18 and a male. I lost about 50 + pounds through weight lifting and dieting. I am down to 170-185 depends.  I want to know what procedure I would need and cost!! I have a very strong core lots of ab exercises!! Just loose flabby skin around my tummy and hips!! And it doesn't seem like it will go away there is to much please help!! It causes boils in my pubic area, back pain from the flopping skin, skin irritation from the rolls overlapping.

Lipo

+1

Thank you for your pictures.

I do believe that a tummy tuck its not necessary ihn order to remove the fat from your abdomen area, although you can stretch part of your skin, I think an UL ultrasonic liposuction  will help you tighten up that skin about 30% as well as remove the fat cells by melting them before extraction.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Male Tummy Tuck

+1

A combination of lower abdominoplasty and liposuction will give you a better contour with less skin laxity.  A fee of $6000 to $9000 would be typical in our practice.  

Michael Kreidstein, MD

Male Tummy Tuck

+1

Dear Plate slammer, Congrats on your weight loss and healthy life style. Judging from your pictures, a tummy tuck (possibly a mini tummy tuck) may be helpful. A full exam would be needed to give you better advice. The cost in the Twin Cities would range from $5800-8900 depending on the actual surgery you would need. Good luck. #Dr. Gervais

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

18, male with excess skin from weight loss - What procedure is best?

+1

I think a tummy tuck is reasonable.  This may cost $6000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.