I'm 18 and 100 Lbs, but Have Stubborn Chin Fat. I Also Have One Protruding Ear. How Much Would It Cost to Fix? (photo)

As I stated in the question, I'm 18 and very slim... yet i have somewhat of a double chin, which is definitely genetic (my brother, also slim, has the same problem). My left ear is also protruding... I was wondering how much procedures to fix these things would cost, what these procedures are, or even if non-surgical methods could be taken for my chin (or even my ear... maybe a strategically placed ear piercing to fake pin it back?). Thanks!

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have topic pages where you can find the average costs, stories, before and after photos, and much more of many different procedures/treatments. I have provided a few links below that may help you:

http://www.realself.com/ear-surgery/cost

http://www.realself.com/chin-liposuction/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Stubborn chin fat & protruding ear

+1

It appears that there is very minimal fat present in the neck and if it is certainly present, it would be a very small amount.  This could be removed with simple liposuction under a local anesthetic.  A single side otoplasty can also be performed under local anesthesia through a 1.5-inch incision behind the ear.  There are 2 small cuts made in the cartilage and the ear is folded over and sewn into place to match the opposite side.  The cost of the unilateral otoplasty is around $3,200 (surgery and operating room).  The cost of simple neck liposuction under local anesthesia is around $2,700.

I'm 18 and 100 Lbs, but Have Stubborn Chin Fat. I Also Have One Protruding Ear. How Much Would It Cost to Fix

+1

In my internet opinion and not having examined you in person you can have Smart lipo of the chin and an unilateral otoplasty. Fee range from $4,000 to $8,000. 

How to Fix Stubborn Chin Fat and a Protruding Ear

+1

The answers to your questions are fairly straightforward. You would need some liposuction to remove the fat under your chin, and an otoplasty to correct the right ear. the bad news is that as much as it would be nice to do something non-invasively, there really are no good non-invasive ways to accomplish this. The good news is that both procedures could be done using a local anaesthetic in the office, saving you some money ($4,000- $7,000 total).Good luck.

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm 18 and 100 lbs, but have stubborn chin fat. I also have one protruding ear. How much would it cost to fix?

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photos. You have a submental fat pad that can be removed by liposuction. The protruding ear will require a otoplasty to get it to be symmetrical with your right ear. These are both straight forward procedures in your case. The cost of the both procedures will be between $7,500 to $8,500. I advise you to consult with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD