When I Wear my Retainer One Tooth Moves Foreward While the Tooth Next to It Stays the Same?

This movement gives the appearance of one tooth being longer than the other. What should I do?

RETAINER MOVES TOOTH FORWARD

+1

You need to go see your orthodontist right away.  You might need an adjustment or possibly a different retainer,  It might be necessary to trim or reshape one tooth slightly on the edge,  It might be necessary to do a slight amount of sanding between the teeth to get a little more space.  Be sure to see your orthodontist right away and he can advise you as to what options are available.

Phoenix Orthodontist

Retainers are fixable/adjustable

+1

Go in to see your orthodontist and let them know your concerns

Vijay Bhagia, Space Center Orthodontics, Houston TX.

Vijay Bhagia, DMD
Houston Orthodontist