171 pounds, 5"6 and desiring Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

Hello, little history, I have had breast augmentation but I wasn't pleased with the results because my surgeon told me I had to "lose weight" after my post up visits..I am trying though... so I decided to go with the BBl. I hope I get this result. Any great surgeons in Chicago? Thank you so much in advance!

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

BBL

+1
The BBL is a great procedure. If you need body contouring this will improve your shape and add volume where you want it also

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

BBL in Chicago

+1
There are many good surgeons in CHicago.  You can start by looking at the ASPS to ASAPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon.

171 pounds, 5"6 and desiring Brazilian butt lift?

+1
At 5'6" and 171 lbs, you can likely have an excellent result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Establish life time weight range before BBL.

+1
You may be a candidate.  Without photos its is hard to tell.  I suggest you think hard about what weight you want to be for the next part of your life and then after establishing the weight consider a BBL.   Be advised that the BBL is simply fat transfer to the  uttocks.  If you have a BBL and then lose weight you will lose fullness in your buttocks also.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon