Is 1700 CC's Average Removal from Inner and Outer Thigh Inner Knee Areas?

Hi! I am 5'2", weigh 120 lbs pre-op and recently underwent tumescent liposuction w/ open incisions to the inner and outer thigh,inner knee, and lower buttock areas. Removal was reported to be 1700 cc's. Being only 5 days post-op,seeing minimal bruising, and mild discomfort, I am greatly interested in the final outcome. Not seeing a great change in my appearance, as of yet. Is 1700cc avg or slight for my stature? Patience is a virtue, but I am needing some extra professional opinions!

Lipo results at five days

+1

At your height and weight, for thighs and knees, 1700 cc sounds about right.

At this time, just concentrate on having the proper diet and exercise. You are bound to see good results shortly.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction results

+1

Liposuction volumes depend upon the individual.  Some need more than others.  The number you mentioned does not sound unreasonable.  As  for results, it will take several months for the swelling to dissipate.