Can a 17 Yr Old Have Smart Lipo Done? And Can a Payment Plan Be Arranged?

Over the past year I've lost 65lbs from workouts I've come up with, I've gone down 10 pant sizes since I fisrt started working out but I am currently a size 17... And not happy. Working out an dieting worked for a few months and then the weightloss stoped for the most part. After seeing before and after pictures, reading tons of reviews, and working out alot, I really think smart lipo is a safe option however due to my age I am unsure of the likelihood I'll be a good candidate.

SmartLipo and Age

+1

In general, performing cosmetic procedures on patients under the age of 18 should be approached with care.  Not all people at that age have the same maturity.  A very thorough discussion with your surgeon and understanding the risks and benefits of the surgery will be necessary.  If you are able to demonstrate good understanding of what the procedure entails and the possible complications, then you may be a good candidate.  There are several options for payment plans with CareCredit being the most common one offered by most plastic surgeons.  Good luck!

Age & SmartLipo

+1

Normally you have to be 18 years of age to have a cosmetic procedure like SmartLipo done. Most surgeons will offer Care Credit, like us, we offer 12 months interest free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD