I Am 17 Years Old and I Have a 1.5 Mm Gap B/w my Front Tooth.. is Dental Bonding Ok?

Gap between your front teeth

+2

Bonding is a very predictable treatment that can be used in your situation. Depending where the gap is your Dentist may close the space by bonding from both sides of the space. There are lots of great bonding materials that can match the color of your teeth. The stability of your bonding will depend on your home care,( daily brushing & flossing is critical) any habits, grinding or clenching as well as the skill of the clinician. 

Before bonding, make sure you're happy with the color of your teeth, because if you're considering teeth whitening, make sure you do so before you proceed with bonding. 

Edmonton Cosmetic Dentist