As a 17 Year Old Student in the UK, is It Possible to Receive Otoplasty on the NHS?

Its at the stage now where i hate looking at my reflection and feel quite worthless. I would so appreciate a reply,thanks!

Otoplasty Insurance coverage NHS

+1

I would assume that this is some type of insurance coverage. Most insurances don't cover for otoplasty since it is a cosmetic procedure. There are times when you are younger that it can be considered a congenital anomaly and be covered but this would have to be discussed with your insurance company. My worry would be your current image of your self and that you hate looking in the mirror. This should be discussed with your plastic surgeon.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty and Insurance Coverage?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to know for sure whether otoplasty surgery will be covered by any type of “insurance”  provider. It may be in your best interests to be evaluated by a well experienced plastic surgeon in your area;  he/she will be in a better position to answer your question and potentially help you obtain “coverage”.