Can a 17 Year Old Female Get a Chin Implant in Dallas Texas? (photo)

I have a receding chin and I am not sure if its better for me to get a chin implant or non surgical chin augmentation. I also would like pricing

Chin implant

+1

You are old enough to have surgery, but as you are under age 18 you will need your parents permission and signature on the consent forms.  Judging from the side view photo, you may be a candidate for a chin implant.  But some people - those who have a very weak chin - need more than what a chin implant can do, and actually require an operation called an advancement genioplasty.

A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon can help you figure out which one is right for you.

Can a 17 Year Old Female Get a Chin Implant in Dallas Texas?

+1

Please share this answer with your parents since you are under 18 years of age.  Yes a 17 year old can have a chin implant with parental permission anywhere in the US.

Chin augmentation for weak chin profile

+1
 A permanent solution for a weak chin profile is performing  a chin implant. The chin implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes depending upon the individual patient's needs and anatomy. The size and shape as best  determined at the time of the consultation. Parental consent will also be required.

Chin implant

+1

Yes, you are old enough for a chin implant. The best way for you to decide if it's right for you would be to schedule a complementary consultation and get computer imaged. The image can show your profile with no other changes other than the chin slightly advanced to preview how you'd look. This way you can be sure if your hopes will be met by this procedure. A chin implant is pretty minor and the recovery is fast. Fees vary with each doctors expertise and the type of anesthesia. According to the most recent ASPS report, the average surgeons fee for chin enhancement in the USA is 2018.00. The OR, cost of the implant and anesthesiologist all add to the cost. Exact fees are given with your consultation once the final plan has been established.

Gregory J. Stagnone, MD