17 Year Old Female - Boobs Are Saggy and Uneven?

I am 17 year old girl and my left boob is about a C36 and my right is about half the size. They are also as saggy as my mothers but she has smaller boobs and is in her 50's. I saw my doctor and she told me that they should even out once my period starts to even out. My period is still not regular. But for the saggy part it really affects me I can't wear a strapless because it doesn't look right or good. I'm not sure if I should start exercising and it will work or not. Please help!

Sagging breasts at an early age

+1

Every one develops differently and the breasts are no exception.  There is no reason why your breasts developed the way that they did.  The good news is that this problem can be corrected.  I am sure that this effects your self-confidence.  The first step is to seek the care of an experienced plastic surgeon who can explain your alternatives as well as the risks and benefits.  If you are a minor then you may need to have a parent accompany you to the consultation.

Asymmetric “Sagging” Breasts 17 Years Old?

+1

Based on your description you may be an excellent candidate for breast surgery for both physical and psychological reasons.

I think you will benefit from breast lifting or reduction surgery.  Timing of the operation is up to you;  ideally, you will be able to wait until after completing pregnancies and achieving a long-term stable weight prior to undergoing breast surgery. Most patients are willing to accept the scars associated with breast lift surgery in exchange for the improvement of breast position, contour, shape, and symmetry.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

VIDEO (click here) Breasty asymmetry

+1

I would recommend waiting until your growth stabilizes and then re-evaluate your situation in 1-2 years. Your desire for nursing following pregnancy should be taken into consideration. Improved symmetry will likely invovle a combination of breast reduction and/or lift as long as you do not require augmentation.

Uneven and Saggy Boobs

+1

A consultation with a qualified surgeon would be needed in order to determine what would be the best way to correct your individual case. It could be that the Breast Augmentation alone may help or it may be recommended that you get a Breast Lift. You must be 18 years old for a Breast Augmentation which would correct the unevenness but to correct a saggy breast than a lift might be your solution.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts don't get better on their own

+1

I agree with most of the answers here.  Uneven breasts don't just get better on their own.  If your breasts are uneven and saggy, surgery may be the answer for you.  Usually, one requires augmentation of both breasts and lift of one or both. Get a couple of opinions from plastic surgeons.  Your situation may not be straight forward and you want to make sure to do the right thing.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric breasts

+1

Asymmetric breasts can be corrected. It depends upon what you want.  The larger breast can be made smaller or the smaller breast can be made larger. If one sags more, they can be lifted as well.

17 Year Old Female - Boobs Are Saggy and Uneven

+1

You describe congenital asymmetry of the breast. NO they will NOT even out as your doctor states. Seek in person evaluations from boarded surgeons in your area. You will need surgery. Sorry. 

Breast Asymmetry and Sagging in Teenager

+1

With as much difference as you describe, you will need surgery. There are three options. You can enlarge the smaller, reduce the larger or meet in the middle by enlarging the smaller and reducing the larger. You simply have to decide what size you wish to be. To care for the droop, you will also need a lift on the smaller side, and, also, one on the larger if you do not reduce it. (A reduction does a lift automatically.) The only problem is timing. You can do it now if you are bothered psychologically enough and you are willing to, perhaps, have a revision after complete breast development. If not, you need to await complete breast maturity.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry and sagging

+1

Unfortunately, breast asymmetry and sagging is very common. Treatment for cosmetic improvement will require a  breast lift which treats the sagging aspect.  A small reduction can be performed on the larger side to even out the differences. Scars on the breast would be the trade off, but they fade over time. Certainly, as you continue to age, have children, and weight fluctuation, there is always the possibility for appearance changes in the breasts. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what would work best to enhance your look. 

Hayley Brown, MD

Probably won't even out with time

+1

If you have this much assymetry at age 17, you probably won't get magically better.  We often see young women who have this problem.  Each case is individualized because the breasts are so different.  Some women just need a lift on one side, an enlargement on oneside, or a reduction on one side.  Still others will need surgery on both breasts to get the best result. 

Plan on making an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and you can discuss options.

Good luck,

Dr T

Scott Tucker, MD
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon