I'm 17 Turning 18 Next Summer and I'm Sure I Want the Brazilian Butt Lift, Am I Able to Get This Procedure Done?

I'm 5'4 and 128lbs most fat is gathered in my hips (love handles) and abdomen .. My hips are too high which creates an unappealing "dip" between my hips and upper thigh. On top of the fact that I have no butt fat what so ever. If i get the Brazilian buttlift procedure, would I be getting fat grafted from my love handles to my butt and the "dip" ? Do I qualify as a candidate for this procedure?

BBL in 18 year old

+2

Yes, from your description you could do a BBL once you are 18 years old. You can place between 500-1500 cc's per buttock so hopefully you have enough fat from your abdomen and love handles.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

+1

An exam or pictures would be helpful to evaluate this, but I do not think that it is unreasonable to consider a Brazilian buttlift for an 18 year old.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA