Im 17 and Im Super Skinny but I Have a Round Face with a Small Double Chin. How Can I Make It Go?

it a bother especially cause im skinny so i doubt its over weight i weigh like 43 so yeah but my face is round nd that double chin is killing me nd i try to hide it my letting my hair down i barely tie it up so please help i want a solution i tried those facial exercises but nothing helped i stopped eating sugar nd salt nd also nothing...

Double chin at 17

+2

Pictures would really be needed to give you advice as to options for treating your double chin.  In many cases, liposuction of the neck can be done to help with a double chin, but without pictures it's impossible to know if you would be a candidate for that procedure or not.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

At your age your skin is likely to be very elastic making you a good candidate for submental liposuction

+1

at your age liposuction under your chin will likely improve the problem you are complaining about.  In the link below are some photos which may help you make a decision.

Dev Wali, MD
Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the Chin

+1

Sometimes liposuction of the chin and neck areas can make a nice difference in an otherwise thin individual.  However, sometimes the area is not a builidup of fat but due to other anatomical issues not as easily remedied.  Pictures or an exam would be useful.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA