17 days after my Botox I discovered that my Left EyeLid is Heavy & Droopy & when I smile my eyes look different?

17 days after my Botox injection i was laughing and suddenly i had a sudden pain in my left eye wich lasted for seconds, as if my eye nerves got suddenly contracted which was painful.. afterwards i realized that my Left eye lid is heavy and droopy. And when i smile or laugh my left eye looks looks different than my right eye. What can i do ? I'm really worried ? is there any medicine i can take ?

Heavy & Droopy Eyelid

+1
I suggest you return to see the doctor who treated you.  Often there are treatments that can be done to improve the situation.  It's not permanent but why walk around with it longer than you have to?
Los Angeles Dermatologist