I Am Now 17 and I Have Minor Cut in my Eyebrow and There is No Hair on That Minor Place.It is Unnoticeable? (photo)

I want to know that eyebrow hair transplant necessary for me or I just forget it? Will it effect my appearance?

Hair transplant for eyebrow scar

+1
Hair transplants are a good option to fill in a small scar. For this area it would be a very short procedure with little "down time"

It is important to remember that hairs don't grow quite as well in scars compared to areas without scars. That means some grafts might not survive (but the vast majority would). 

An individual with a small area of scarring like you have may find after one procedure that they are really happy with the results - but sometimes it takes another small "touch up" procedure. 

There are other camouflaging options to hide the scar as well including use of a camouflaging eyeliner/pencil. 

However, a hair transplant gives permanent changes. 

Take your time to visit a few surgeons. Find someone you think you'd enjoy working with and trust. 
Toronto Dermatologist

Re: Eyebrow Hair Transplant

+1

An eyebrow hair transplant can certainly restore the line of missing hairs in your eyebrow. Follicles can be extracted from the nape area. These hairs are a better match for brow hairs.

Scarring can be a risk either in the donor (e.g nape) or recipient area (e.g. brow). Therefore a high level of specialization ( such as with Advanced Follicular Unit Extraction practiced using uGraft) is needed to help reduce such risk and to facilitate successful healing.

Although this is a video of a female patient, it might help you learn more about this type of procedure.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/eyebrow-transplant/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair Transplant for Eyebrow Scar

+1

Yes, your scar could be made moderately less noticeable with an eyebrow transplant procedure.  Anticipate that the scar will be 60 to 70% filled in with a single procedure.

Web reference: http://www.eyebrowtransplantation.com/themes/et/pdf/RaisingEyebrows.pdf

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hair Transplant in Brow Scar

+1

The brow scar as seen in the picture is very small, and would require transplant only if you are uncomfortable living with it. Personally, I would not be too much bothered by this scar.

India Plastic Surgeon

Scar on eyebrow

+1

While it is possible to perform hair transplantation to a scar with no hair growth on the eyebrow, it may be easier to surgically remove the scar.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow cut

+1

The question here is how much you think it shows and how much it bothers you.  Revising the scar might get rid og the bald spot but also it might not.  You have bushy eyebrows and just combing them might be all you need.