I'm Almost 17 and I Would Like a Non-surgical Nose Job with Radiesse. Is This Possible? (photo)

I have wanted to be able to fix my nose look from the profile view, and ever since I discovered the non-surgical nose job, I have wanted to have it done. My mother called a couple places and one wouldn't perform the injection because I was under 18. I'm wondering if that applies everywhere. I really want to do this and I feel it wouldn't matter my age really because I's temporary. Anyway, please let me know.

Radiesse in 16 Year Old for Hump

+1

Radiesse may be able to give some improvement, but I would recommend a closed rhinoplasty at age 18 to give you the best result.  Kenneth Hughes, MD rhinoplasty Los Angeles, CA

Radiesse can be used for a non-surgical rhinoplasty.

+1

You could use a filler such as Radiesse to camouflage the small bump on your nose.  Although Radiesse is a longer lasting filler, it will eventually need to be redone.  I think you would be better served by the operation itself, but using a filler is a suitable option.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty for 16 Year Old Lady

+1

In most states a patient under 18 needs the permission of a parent or guardian. I feel Injections are an appropriate alternative to make minor adjustments but it is not a replacement for a complete rhinoplasty in most cases, especially in a young lady like yourself who will need more filler for the rest of your life.

Radiesse for nonsurgical nose job

+1
I use filler for secondary corrections. However, although you have not posted a frontal view, it is apparent that you need a surgical rhinoplasty. Filler will not produce a satisfactory result and, as it needs to be repeated, is not cost effective. I recommend that you and your mother see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Teen cosmetic surgery

+1

First I do not believe there is such thing as liquid rhinoplasty, and have been in practice as a board certified plastic surgeon for more than 20 years. One can fill dents, smooth surfaces with fillers. BUT there are risks.

When we evaluate a teen for surgery we need to evaluate their maturity, ability to understand the risks and complications, and the stability to deal with the unsatisfactory results.