Im 17, 5'2 and Weigh 155. I want to Do Laser Liposuction on my Abdomen,lower and Upper Back and Thighs?

I'm doing this for me,not for anyone else.I know I'm young.Eating right and exercising won't cut it. I barely loose weight. It's rather annoying. So I spoke with my mom and she said she will allow me to do it. Now,I want to have lipo on my abdomen to achieve that flatter tummy . As to my thighs,huge thighs run in my family. But I would like to toned them up with lipo,make them look better obviously but I don't want to loose my butt either,if anything I would like to make it apear a little larger.

Laser Lipo at Age 17?

+1

Thank you for your question. Laser Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure to remove unwanted fat cells. It works best at the abdomen, muffin top, saddlebags, and bra rolls in the right candidates.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for the safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Liposuction at 17

+1

Liposuction may be an option for you, and i am glad you discussed this with your mom.  Go for a consultation and get evaluated. Remember to bring your mom as well.