I am 16 years old I was born with droopy eyelids that make me look older tired and sleepy angry etc? (photo)

I am 16 years old with droopy eyelids that make me look older than what i look. i was born with this condition both of my eyelids are droopy i get migraine headaches and is effecting my vision i am wanting to get this taking care of this bothers me alot i worry every single day will medicate pay for this situation

Droopy Eyelids in a 16 year old

+1
Your congenital droopy eyelids can be modified with surgery. You may be able to go to a university hospital in your area and be evaluated at their clinic. Their doctors and surgeons may be able to take your insurance or guide you in the right direction.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon