Im 165lbs 5'1 W/saline Breast Implants 450cc 38dd if I Do 420cc Silcone W/lift Will They Look to Small? (photo)

Switching out saline for gel filled implants - conversion factor

+1

If you are considering switching from saline to gel implants then it is important to understand that size for size a gel implant will look smaller.  When performing this operation and the patient want to stay about the same size I usually increase the gel volume by 50 ccs.  

Breast implants

+1

Your result looks great! Why would you make any change them at all?  They are plenty big and have a nice shape.  I recommend leaving well enough alone!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

30cc is only 1 oz

+1

30 cc is only one ounce or the size of a walnut. This will have little to no effect on breast size.  As far as a lift,...well I agree with others that your nipples are already above your fold of the breast.  You do not need a lift based on what I see in the photos.

Eric Egozi, MD

You do not need lift

+1

Your breast looks good and going 30 cc smaller will change much. You do not need lift and should not get lift.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Small change in implant volume

+1

The implant volume change you are suggesting is a small one.  30 cc is a subtle change in most breasts.  You have mature looking breasts, but they do not appear significantly ptotic (drooping).  What is making you unhappy about your breasts?  You may be seeking a revision with little to gain.  Ultimately, based on an examination and a careful conversation with an experienced plastic surgeon about your goals, I believe that you can find the direction you need to make the best choice about moving forward.  Best wishes!

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “too small”  or “D or DD” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

It depend from projection as more as less volume/ mientras mas proyecciion menor volumen

+1

the modern trend is to put less weight with major projection and less volume it sounds illogical but the newest shape projects like 450cc with really 380cc it is a great improvement.

la tendencia moderna  es colocar menor volumen y peso con mayor proyeccion anterior lo cual nos permite colocar una protesis de 380cc que parezca como de 450cc sin duda alguna un gran avanze

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift question

+1

I agree with the other excellent reponses. By going to a smaller silicone implant you may need a lift but I doubt it. I think from what you have stated I really do not know what you are trying to acheive. Please update us on why you are considering further surgery.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast surgery

+1

Based on your photos alone, I'm not sure if you even need a lift.  A physical exam however would be needed to make any recommendations.  My question to you would be - what are your goals?  What are you size goals?  Do you want to be fuller/smaller/or stay close to your current size?  Based on your goals, a treatment plan can be developed.  Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Lift With Implants

+1

I reviewed your photos and did not get the sense that you are that much in need of a lift.  That being said, a lift with a larger implant will make you look bigger.  It will be best to discuss your exact goals with your surgeon, and after a careful exam, decide which route gets you the look you desire.  

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS