Is 165-170 pounds good to have a great result of fat grafting butt surgery?

I planned on having the fat grafting surgery in March 2014. Im 5'5 weigh in about 165-170pds.Most of my fat is in my mid section of course back and arms a little. Is that enough weight to maintain a nice round plump bottom and hips too? I certainly dont want to speand almost 10,000.00 on this surgery and i dont get what i want.

+1

Without an in person consultation we advance with limited certainty, however, based upon your description you seem to be an ideal candidate for a fat transfer. With your height and weight proportions you seem to have an optimum level of donor fat.

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. A surgeon who has undertaken hundreds of these procedures, a surgeon whose work you are impressed with. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into considerations.

Best of luck, please let us know how it goes. 

Idea Candidate for BBL?

+1

It sounds like you are indeed a candidate for the brazilian butt lift surgery. The beauty of this procedure is sculpting the waist and back area into an "hourglass" shape.

I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in doing many brazilian butt lift surgeries.

Jaime Perez, MD

Is 165 pounds sufficient for the BBL?

+1

Based on your description you should have more than enough donor fat for the BBL. You need to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Extensive Experience performing the BBL, and look at lots of before and after photos to be comfortale with your surgeon. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Your actual weight is ok

+1

Been 165 pounds, you should have liposuction on all your abdomen, full back, waist line, maybe some inner thighs.You have enough fat to get a nice BBL and smaller waist line.

Be sure to find a PS experienced in BBL

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1

There is little doubt that you will get a great transformation with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

If you have a good amount of fat in the mid-section, it may be very possible to have enough fat for grafting to your buttocks, but an exam in person is key.