163cm and Weigh 50Kg, Would I Have Enough Fat for the Procedure?

I weigh 50 kg, but I want a bbl, I do have a little fat around my midsection and arms and thighs, could that be enough? I'm not keen to gain more weight, I want a bigger bum but not too huge otherwise it wouldn't suit me proportion wise, would that amount of fat be ok for the procedure?

Enough Fat for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

There are some rather thin individuals in which you really have to work to get enough fat for the Brazilian buttlift.  Sometimes, the arms, medial thighs, and posterior or lateral thighs along with remaining trunk fat provide enough fat for transfer.  If I cannot get 600 cc or so per buttock, I do not typically offer the procedure.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA