Is 16 too Young to Get Botox to Slim the Jawline?

Botox for 16 year olds.

Most likely, the answer is yes that 16 is too Young to Get Botox to Slim the Jawline. To confirm, consult in person with 3 - 4 experienced and expert injectors.  Do not consider unless it is the majority opinion of these experts that you are a candidate. 

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Botox at 18

Generally speaking, I would consider 16 too young to get botulinum toxin to thin the jaw line.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Botox to Slim the Jawline

Most likely YES!. But you should seek in person evaluations with boarded doctors who do Botox frequently. Also in the State of Florida you will need parental approval. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Botox for a sixteen year old is questionable

There may be exceptional reasons that after thorough discussion with you and your parents or legal guardian, that a doctor might agree to treat you, but sixteen is rather young to undergo such treatment.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

In properly selected patient, Botox can be used at 16 years old

I would also encourage that you wait until you've fully developed emotionally and physically. You shouldn't hesitate to meet with a facial plastic surgeon to obtain further information about Botox but worrying about slimming your jawline is something you should defer. You have plenty of other, more important things to be concerned about at 16 years old! Best wishes.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

9695 S. Yosemite Street
Lone Tree, Colorado 80124

Botox at age 16

Botox can slims the jawline in 2 ways: it can temporarily reduce the size of the masseter muscle and also reduce the size of the parotid glands.  At age 16 your face may still be developing to some degree and I would encourage you to defer this treatment for at least a few years.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

9407 Cypress Lake Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33919

Botox to slim jawline

My answer is yes. This is technically a decision you will have to make with your parents and an injecting physician.

Purvisha Patel, MD
Germantown Dermatologist

7658 Poplar Pike
Germantown, TN 38138

Botox and jawline

16 is a bit young to use botox to slim the jawline.  Of course an exam would be necessary. Sometimes it is bone rather than hypertrophied muscle that gives the appearance of a wide jaw.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028