16 years old with terrible under eye bags and darkness. What can I do? (photo)

I've had eye bags ever since grade 6, maybe even earlier. I seem to drink enough water lately (2 or 3 litres / day for the past two weeks), my nutrition is pretty good, and I get variant hours of sleep (6 to 10 hours) . I play alot of competitive basketball and stay out of the sun and even apply sunscreen when I do. My parents never had bags at my age and even ay their age today, not as bad as mine. I also used to have asthma, however much better ( haven't used my inhaler in the past 2 years)

Eye Bags

You don't really  have "eye bags," as this refers to puffy fat pads below the orbits. Rather, it seems that you have hollowness below your eyes, which causes increases in darkness and shadowing.

The best treatment for this would be injection of a filler, such as Radiesse or Restylane, which would help augment this hollow darkness and lighten things up.

Best of luck to you!

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Cameron Rokhsar and Molly Murray, PA-C