16 years old with terrible under eye bags and darkness. What can I do? (photo)

I've had eye bags ever since grade 6, maybe even earlier. I seem to drink enough water lately (2 or 3 litres / day for the past two weeks), my nutrition is pretty good, and I get variant hours of sleep (6 to 10 hours) . I play alot of competitive basketball and stay out of the sun and even apply sunscreen when I do. My parents never had bags at my age and even ay their age today, not as bad as mine. I also used to have asthma, however much better ( haven't used my inhaler in the past 2 years)

Eye Bags at a Young Age

+1

The problem could possibly be venous blood backing up in the facial angular vein from congested sinuses.  A history of asthma could point to a tendency for sinus allergies.

To be sure if this or something else might be the problem, see two or more board certified physicians or allergists in your area for a full and complete evaluation.