I Am 16 Years Old, if my Parents Give Permission Can I Do the Smart Lipo?

I am not happy with my body, i want a flat stomach and i already tried everything, but i saw about the smart lipo, and i realized that it is safe. So i wanted to know if with the athorization of my parents if i could do it, if it would be safe for me to do it.

Probably not

+1

Yes, it's safe, but most plastic surgeons refrain from performing cosmetic surgery on those younger than 18 years of age. True, cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery is oftentimes performed on younger patients, but body contouring type procedures are usually reserved for those who are 18 years of age or older. Just because it's safe from a physical standpoint, it may not be the best thing to do from a mental standpoint. Every case is different so there is no absolute rule. I'm simply giving you general guidelines that most board-certified plastic surgeons adhere to.