I'm 16 Years Old and I Have a Sagging Breast my Hight 162cm and 54kl What Can I Do to Avoid This Problem ???

Breast lift to correct sagging

+1

I would need to examine you to give you a definite recommendation.  As you may know, there are four types of mastopexy: 1) Periareolar, 2) Circumareolar (donut), 3) Circumvertical (lollipop), 4) Wise-pattern, full lift (Anchor).  Depending on the degree of ptosis (sagging), you will need different types of mastopexy.  In general, as one needs more lift, the scar pattern becomes more complex.  Please visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon so that she/he can evaluate you and review the options for you.

Sagging at age 16

+1

Hi mariashabab.  I am sorry you are unhappy about your appearance.  Wearing a properly fitting bra, staying close to your ideal body weight, and delaying pregnancy as long as you can may reduce your risk of sagging.  However, if you are having this problem already, it may be something you cannot avoid.  In that case, you should ask your parents to bring you to a plastic surgeon when your breasts stop growing.

Lewis Ladocsi, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon