I'm 16 years old and I need to have nose job and also I live in iran what the right age for nose job? Can I have surgery now?

Rhinoplasty should be delayed until facial growth complete usually around 18 years

+1

Thank you for your question. You do not want to have a rhinoplasty until you're facial bone growth is complete. Having surgery before bone growth is complete can result in further nasal bone growth after your surgery. For most individuals the facial bones continue to grow until 18 years of age.

Age and Rhinoplasty

+1

You can have your rhinoplasty done anytime. Find a PS you trust, explain what you are looking for and proceed from there.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon