I Am 16 Year Old, with 34e Boobs, However I Am Unhappy with the Size of my Areolas, What Can I Do?

in my opinion i have larger then normal areolas and i would like to know if there is a way i can reduce the size of them without any form of surgery?

Breast reduction will also reduce your areolas

+1

Because you are underage, I cannot comment specifically about your situation. In general, women with larger breasts may benefit from a breast reduction and this will also decrease the size of the areolas.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon and your parents or guardians will need to make the appointment for you and be present.