Why is My Nose Swelling and Bruising?

I Am 16 Weeks Pregnant, Have Had a Cold for 2 Weeks, my Nose I Broke when I Was 9 is Swelling and is Turning Black and Blue

Please help! Any correlation :/ And what should I do? I am 23.

Black and Blue Nose in a Second trimester Pregnant Woman

+1

Regarding: "Why is My Nose Swelling and Bruising?
I Am 16 Weeks Pregnant, Have Had a Cold for 2 Weeks, my Nose I Broke when I Was 9 is Swelling and is Turning Black and Blue  Please help! Any correlation :/ And what should I do? I am 23
."

A nose fracture 14 years ago is not the cause of your presents symptoms. Unless you have a predisposition to fingers turning blue in chilly weather (Raynaud's phenomenon) and are spending too much time outside these days or can think of a recent blow to the nose, you MAY have had bleeding under the skin. Why? this is why we have doctors. I would urge you to see you OB to make sure this is not part of something more serious affecting you and your baby.

Dr. Peter Aldea