Finished prednisone for treatment of a seroma, opinions on how my healing looks at 16 weeks? (photo)

I am 36 5'9 and a transexual female. I started with 38B breasts and got my implants Oct 1st. The are 615cc Natrelle 410 cohesive silicone anatomic under the muscle with an inframammary incision. I am also 2 days off of 2 weeks of prednisone for a seroma. My Dr is in Mexico and No surgeons will see me until 12 months from my surgery. I am in communication with my surgeon I just wanted some other perspectives. Thank you

Seroma

+1
I do note some asymmetry, but without before photos it is difficult to know if that was to be expected or not. I don't even know which side had the seroma. I would not want to evaluate the possible persistence of a seroma based on photos alone. If no one will see you communicating with the operating surgeon is your only option.

All the best.