Are These Lines on my Face and Under my Eyes? (photo)
- Asked by SkinObsessed118
- 9 months ago
Im 16, What Are These Lines on my Face and Under my Eyes? How Can I Get Rid of Them Without Surgery?
Eye shadows at 16
Thank you for your question about the lines and shadows under your eyes.
- the dark lighting of the photograph is creating a look that is not the real you,
- your lower lid is smooth, normal and youthful,
- concealer creams can be used if you are self-conscious,
- avoid the sun, wear sunglasses, get plenty of sleep to keep your youthful look,
- It's hard being sixteen - we focus on our looks now more than in the past as we start to grow into our adult selves.
- Hope this helps. Best wishes.
You have normal lines and shadows around your eyes. The best advice I can give you since you are young to avoid true wrinkles and skin damage is NOT to go to TANNING BEDS and to to USE SUNSCREEN (SPF 30 or greater).
Recent Eye Bags Treatment Reviews
Eye Bags Treatment Photos
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.