16 Days After, Capsular Contracture or Implants Movement? (photo)

Second surgery,first breast augmentation on 1994 as you see with contrapture on left breast,and the last on 23rd Novembre found that right breast was broken.Before 260cc and now submuscular 400cc,My right breast doesn´t look bad but left is.I only want to cry What has happened?contrapture?Seroma?implant has moved or not well positioned? please help,Dr. has recommend massages for two month,I´m thinking on a new surgery.Under left breast is like something is missing there is no silcone,or?thank-yo

You will need revision to correcet both breast

+2

There are multiple problems that will require more than one surgery to correct. Your before pictures show large areola and sagging breast tissue. Your surgeon has tried to correct the rupture implants,sagging breast tissue and large areola with one surgery and no lift. The use of bigger implant did not help. Your surgeon did change your implant position from the above the muscle to under the pectolralis muscle which added another factor to make your situation more complicated. You need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and may need to have early intervention to release the chest muscle over left side to let the implant to come down.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Massage is helpful

+2

Dear veryverysad, it is hard to say what is going on. My best recommendation would be to allow the healing process to take its course over the next several weeks to months. The appearance of the breast will change as the swelling dissipates and the implants settle.  Massage will help. Close followup with your doctor is needed.Good Luck.

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Difficult breast condition

+1

Your breasts are so asymmetric and misshapened at this point that it is hard to tell what is going on.  It appears that both implants are high and need to be lowered. This could be due to a capsular contracture.   The creation of a neopocket may be necessary to sort of start over to get the implants in the right position. 

Impalnt issues

+1

It loooks like you m ay also need a breast lift, but there also may be something else going on because the implants are very assymetric in position.  You will have to wait a few more months before considering a revision.  Good luck.