16 wanting Labiaplasty: How much will it cost and where could i get it done in Perth, western Australia?

Im 16 years old and im so embarassed by my labias, they are so gross and my "friend" makes fun my labia and i also have huge puffy nipples, she tells everyone about them and i get really upset, I want to know where can i get a Labiaplasty and how to make my huge puffy nipples smaller?

Labiaplasty surgery as a teenager

+1
Large labia minora are a common problem, even in adolescence.  I would suggest that you speak to your parents (under the age of 18) and seek a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon.. Our office specializes in labiaplasty surgery in Los Angeles.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Labiaplasty for a minor

+1
Although labiaplasty (and nipple reduction) may be indicated, a parental consent is always necessary for minors.  I have done over a dozen labiaplastys on minors (15+ years old) under these circumstances which has led to a major boost in self-esteem for these patients - just as their adult counterparts.   Glad to help.    

Ryan Stanton, MD