Im 16 and Have a Really Round Tiny Face. What Can I Do to Make my Face More Elongated to Give It That Oval/ V Shaped Look?

I was wondering what i can do to make my face longer because i have a really really round face and i did some research and saw that i could do mandible reduction plus chin reduction could possibly be an option and also chin osteotomy could possibly help is there anything else? And what do you suggest is better for getting a longer less circular face apperance? And can i even have these surgeries done at my age im really set on having one done. Thanks alot

Give it 5 years and you may see a real change naturally as you age

+1

At your age I would wait another 5 years and your face may just thin out.  As you age you will begin to appreciate the fat on your face as a precocious commodity.