15cc Make a Difference in Rippling

I have allergan 360-390 filled to 375 in left and 390 in right. in the fold I can feel more rippling on the left 375 and very little on right 390. Can 15cc less on one side make that much of a difference? thanks.

Implants and rippling

+1

Rippling can happen with either slaine or silicone implants, but are more common with salines. 15 cc's extra fill may help fillout the implant more to minimze the rippling.

Ripples in saline versus silicone implants

+1

I see that you have asked this question elsewhere and so I will refer to the previous answer provided.

Underfilling Breast Implants

+1

All breast implants have folds and ripples. For this reason, they should be filled to the maximum level the specs allow and some surgeons add 15% more filling. This was particularly done with older implants (such as the low profiles and McGhan / Allergan / Natrelle 68 / MP implants). Moreover, to appear attractive, the ripples are hidden by covering the implants with as much soft tissue as possible which is the reason the best results are seen in women whose implants are matched to their available soft tissue coverage.

In my opinion, 15 cc may improve matters but will not correct them. You need more coverage by soft tissues, small implants or silicone gel implants (which ripple less) .