Is there a way to diminish the appearance of broken capillaries on the face?

I only have a circular patch on my face, and I cannot go without makeup because my face looks uneven. Solutions?

Circular patch of broken capillaries on the face - Buffalo Niagara, NY

Although thermocoagulation with VeinWave is an option for treating these veins, another good option is the use of the 532 nm KTP laser or the 1064 nm ND YAG laser. 

IPL is another option for treating these veins. 

Multiple options.

Small facial capillaries can be treated in multiple ways including various types of lasers, IPL and micro needle radio frequency.  Sometimes a combination of treatments is necessary as well as multiple treatment sessions.  You should see someone with experience in this area.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon

Capillaries on the Face

As a laser specialist, I commonly use lasers to treat capillaries on the face. Depending on your specific case, I may recommend the Nd:Yag/PDL combination, IPL, or CoolTouch Varia laser. I suggest visiting a laser expert for treatment.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Two options

you can get treatments with the pulsed dye laseror a brand new prescription cream. You should talk to your dermatologist about both of them.once you stop using the cream the blood vessels will return.

Vicki J. Levine, MD