Is there a way to diminish the appearance of broken capillaries on the face?

I only have a circular patch on my face, and I cannot go without makeup because my face looks uneven. Solutions?

Multiple options.

+1
Small facial capillaries can be treated in multiple ways including various types of lasers, IPL and micro needle radio frequency.  Sometimes a combination of treatments is necessary as well as multiple treatment sessions.  You should see someone with experience in this area.

Naples General Surgeon

Capillaries on the Face

+1

As a laser specialist, I commonly use lasers to treat capillaries on the face. Depending on your specific case, I may recommend the Nd:Yag/PDL combination, IPL, or CoolTouch Varia laser. I suggest visiting a laser expert for treatment.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Two options

+1

you can get treatments with the pulsed dye laseror a brand new prescription cream. You should talk to your dermatologist about both of them.once you stop using the cream the blood vessels will return.

Vicki J. Levine, MD