Im a 15 yr old male and i really hate my nose. I want to know what kind of nose job i can get that will fulfill me. (photo)

I want to get a nose job but i dont want anyone at school to know. Is it possible to hide the nose job and also what nose job would best fit my request, i want a normal nose. I have a huge tip and i just want it to be less dominante please tell me what you think.

Age 15 and Rhinoplasty so No One Knows.

+1
Dr. Palmer provided a superior answer.  Adolescent males should have rhinoplasty later in their teens while females can undergo rhinoplasty at age 14-15.  Summer is best. Choose wisely, study the issue for you extensively, decide comfortably, and speak to someone who has had the same surgery in adolescence. Ask your consultants if they have such patients with whom you may speak.   If you are being badgered by peer pressure, do not submit to this solely.  Your parents should help in the evaluation of this issue.

Im a 15 yr old male and i really hate my nose. I want to know what kind of nose job i can get that will fulfill me.

+1
From the only photo you posted, I can see that your tip is bulbous and you have a wide bridge.  At 17, you are at the age when you could have a rhinoplasty.  If you do not want anyone to know, I would suggest you have the surgery done in the summer, as most high school and college kids do!  You could thin and refine your nose, but you do need to speak with your surgeon and discuss all your concerns.  Because you are 17, you will need to bring one of your parents with you.