Inexpensive Rhinoplasty for 15 Year Old

Hi I'm 15 Years Old and I Wanted to Get a Nose Job Next Year Where Can I Find It Cheaper? my sister she had one year ago and she paid for that nearly about thousand for me is too expensive do you know any clinic where can i find it cheaper?

Rhinoplasty Is A Luxury Item

+1
Well performed cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery is a luxury item and should be approached in just this manner. You will likely be making a huge mistake choosing your surgeon based on price alone. You will get what you pay for regarding cosmetic nose surgery.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Parachutes & Cosmetic Surgery

+1

There are some things that you simply shouldn't buy based only upon low cost. Rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging procedures in cosmetic surgery and, when done wrong, can result in a "nasal cripple"--a nose that neither looks, nor works right.

So wait, save, and choose wisely.

Reginald Rice, MD
Folsom Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bad idea

+1

Everyone is trying to keep costs low, but to choose a surgeon based on cost alone is a very bad idea. I suggest you wait save your money for 3 years and then have it done.

Timothy R. Jones, MD
Massachusetts Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

Do not select your rhinoplasty surgeon on cost solely.  Select your surgeon based on his/her experience in obtaining the look you desire and whether you and your surgeon get along personally and are on the same mindframe aesthetically.  Ask to view lots of before and after photos of patients like you and speak to other patients.  Only then should you ask yourself whether your surgery is worth saving for.  Being that you are 15 years old, you cannot be treated without the presence of your parents. 

Thomas T. Le, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Inexpensive rhinoplasty?

+1

that's like trying to buy and Ipad on ebay real cheap . I t just is not going to happen. besides you are still growing. wait until 18 or so. be patient, i can't believe i just told a teenager to be patient. do your best.

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Inexpensive Rhinoplasty

+1

Price is not important if you have inexpensive surgery that causes you problems the rest of your life. I suggest you save until you can afford arhinoplasty by an experienced surgeon.