I am a 15 year old girl wanting rhinoplasty to get the hump in the bridge of my nose removed. How much would it cost?

And what if I wanted to get that + make the sides of my nose a bit smaller? How much would that cost in Canada?

+1
    Rhinoplasty costs typically start at about $5000.

Los Angeles, CA....................

Rhinoplasty to reduce hump and narrow nose

+1
It's hard to give much information without seeing photos of your nose. There's quite a bit of a range in rhinoplasty costs depending on location and surgeon experience. 

You can learn more about bridge hump removal and see some before and after photos at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD