I am a 15 year old girl wanting rhinoplasty to get the hump in the bridge of my nose removed. How much would it cost?

And what if I wanted to get that + make the sides of my nose a bit smaller? How much would that cost in Canada?

Minor rhinoplasty cost

+1
Some folks only need a little surgery. This approach may work very well, but each individual is different. One may need cartilage trim. One may need in-fracturing. Sometimes operating on one part of the nose may effect another part. Best to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Visit with a few.  Take a look at the before/after photos.   Ask your questions. Together, you should be able to garner a plan to achieve your goals. The cost may depend on many factors, including the complexity of your nose, time spent in the OR, the city that you live in.

+1
    Rhinoplasty costs typically start at about $5000.

Los Angeles, CA....................

Rhinoplasty to reduce hump and narrow nose

+1
It's hard to give much information without seeing photos of your nose. There's quite a bit of a range in rhinoplasty costs depending on location and surgeon experience. 

You can learn more about bridge hump removal and see some before and after photos at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD