15 weeks post Breast Augmentation, right breast has not dropped as low. Should I be concerned? (Photo)

15 weeks post-op, my right breast is 350cc round high profile, & my left breast is 300cc round moderate plus profile I was almost identical, besides my right being slightly smaller b/c I am right handed. Used Silicone scar sheets, Kelo-cote, used Vick's Vapor Rub to draw out the bruise, and have been doing an ultrasound on my right breast. I'm hoping that the scar tissue and bruise is holding my breast implant higher and as soon as the scar tissue softens It will drop. Should I be concerned?

Problems 15 weeks after breast augmentation

+1
Thank you for your pictures. You do have some unfavorable scarring. Time will help those scars. Silicone bandages are definitely helpful. I don't think your scar is holding up your implant. I just believe that the pockets for the implants ave been developed differently. You will need surgical revision to either lower the right breast or raise the left breast. I would seek out your plastic surgeon for revision. As a sidenote, I'm not really sure why your surgeon would use two different profiles styles for your breasts.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS

Asymmetry

+1
If you could post your pre-op pictures, that would help. It looks like the left lower pole has relaxed more than it should have and the right looks like it has scar tissue around it. Does the right side feel a lot firmer than the left ?

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon