I'm 15 & i wanna take the hump off my nose. How much does the cost & how old do you have to be? (photo)

Wait until after puberty and facial growth complete before rhinoplasty

+1
I prefer to wait until 18 years of age to do rhinoplasty.  The most important thing is that your facial growth is complete and this typically occurs a year or 2 after you have finished puberty.

The problem was having a rhinoplasty before facial growth is complete is that the nose may continue to grow after your rhinoplasty and some of the benefits of the procedure will be lost.

I'm 15 & i wanna take the hump off my nose. How much does the cost & how old do you have to be?

+1
   If you have completed skeletal growth, a rhinoplasty could be considered.  This can be performed with a closed approach without a visible scar for $5000 or so.

Rhinoplasty

+1
If you have stopped growing, then it might be ok to undergo a rhinoplasty now. Because you are 15, you would need permission from your parents.

Nasal Hump

+1
15 years is old enough to have a rhinoplasty especially if you have already seen your growth spurt. The hump reduction can cost anywhere from $2500 to $7500. 
Regards
Dr. J
Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
For this you need to speak to your parents and get them to agree. Usually girls can have the surgery from 15 on and boys over 17. But you need to be seen in person. This web site gives average prices but as you live in NY it may be slightly more. It all depends on what needs to be done.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD