15% Tca Test Spot?

Alot olot of PIH from using retin a and going out in the sun or picking my face. Esthetician did a 15% tca test spot on me, didnt show any change. She said it wouldnt help. Another esthetician said that there is a possibility that there is no change the first time. I have olive skin that seems to hyperpigment easy. Hydroquinone left me with white spots. Should i do the light tca peels without the bleaching cream? Is that save enough to not hyperpigment and will it eventually help?

Treatment of hyperpigmentation

+1

The only other product on the market for the treatment of hyperpigmentation is Lytera by Skin Medica.  It works differently than HQ.