15% Tca Test Spot?

Alot olot of PIH from using retin a and going out in the sun or picking my face. Esthetician did a 15% tca test spot on me, didnt show any change. She said it wouldnt help. Another esthetician said that there is a possibility that there is no change the first time. I have olive skin that seems to hyperpigment easy. Hydroquinone left me with white spots. Should i do the light tca peels without the bleaching cream? Is that save enough to not hyperpigment and will it eventually help?

Treatment of hyperpigmentation

The only other product on the market for the treatment of hyperpigmentation is Lytera by Skin Medica.  It works differently than HQ.