I Have 15 Sets of Invisalign, How Many Months Will It Take to Be Done with Treatment?

I was told by my ortho to change my trays every 2 weeks. I have 15 sets so how many months should this take me? Thanks

15 Invisalign aligners means 7.5 months

+1

If all goes as planned, the math goes like this: 15 X 2 / 4.  30 weeks is about 7.5 months.

Now, if an appointment is missed or rescheduled, it can alter the time, as in 8 to 8.5 months, or if teeth don't move as planned and refinement is needed.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

15 invisalign trays, how long to complete treatment

+1

A general rule is 2 weeks per tray.  If you do not need refinement treatment would take approximately 8 months.  You should wear the trays 22 hours per day to get the best results.  If you require refinement it will take a little longer to complete treatment

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

How long for 15 sets of trays to complete Invisalign?

+1

As your doctor told you: A general rule is 2 weeks for each set of trays. If all goes well and you don't need any additional refinements along the way, your case should be complete in approximately 30 weeks, or 8 months. Of course, a lot depends on your wearing them religiously at least 22 hours/day.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist