I Am 15 Days Post Op I Started to Mop and Clean and Now I Have Bad Pain on my Dominant Breast? (photo)

Breast augmentation rt breast is really hurting after mopping and vacuuming

Breast Pain with Activity after 2 Weeks

+1

At two weeks after breast augmentation for subpectoral implant placement, the pectoral muscles are still healing and are prone to injury if overworked.

Resume activities gradually and with a little pain medicine in your system to minimize discomfort.

Be sure to have your surgeon examine your breasts after these episodes to make sure you didn't creaste a problem that needs to be addressed.

Be well and good luck.

Bad Pain on my Dominant Breast?

+1

Nothing appears troublesome on the posted photos. Chances are the pain is of musculoskeletal origin, but a call to your surgeon will be appropriate way to be proper reassurance. 

All the best. 

Be careful with strenuous work after breast augmentation.

+1

I don't see anything in the photograph it is alarming. Is probable what you just overwork your right side. Nevertheless you should report this to your plastic surgeon.

2 weeks after Breast Augmentation

+1

It is very hard to tell from this picture exatly - but I think you look fine.  You would worry about bleeding if you had this type of pain after an activity like that AND you have one side get very big, hard, bruised looking, and there was an obvious difference with the other side.  I don't really see that.  That being said, I would take it easy - it wont be as easy to do the same things you once did for the 1st month after surgery.  If something hurts, take a couple steps back and then try it again the next week.  Good luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon