15 Days Post Op and Lymphatic Fluid Still Oozing from the Fold Scars? (photo)

Its 15 days post op today and I am still leaking from both sides. I was 34 less than A, and had 500cc Mentor Siltex HP over the muscle. Doc said no infection.....as precaution put me on Cefalexin for 7 days (4th day today) and using Fucicort cream on scars. What can I do to make this oozing stop, I am really tired of it now. I have read so many posts and not seen any one with oozing issues 15 days post op!!! Do I need to worry, do I need to do something, do I ask for my doc to do something?

Breast Augment

+1

I am always worried that something like this is the tip of an iceberg. I would suggest imaging to see if you have a big fluid collection that would need to be drained and possible have the implants removed

Incision should be dry 15 days after breast augmentation.

+1

There appears to be an issue with the incision. It may be the body reacting to buried suture material or something else. This should be shown to your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

15 Days Post Op and Lymphatic Fluid Still Oozing from the Fold Scars

+1

This may be reaction to the suture material, which will presumably dissolve. The use of antibiotics takes away some of the definitiveness of "no infection."  Continue the meds, follow closely with your surgeon. This is more drainage than we would expect at 15 days. The serious concern is infection, but that cannot be diagnosed over the internet without an examination. 

All the best.