Im 15, Can I Change my Nose Without my Parents Know? (photo)

i wanna make my nose thiner , lift the tip and enp up with a hump in the right side of my nose. can i make it without a surgery, is there any alternative to surgery?

Rhinoplasty at fifteen years of age

+1

Yes, you can change your nose, however you will need permission from your parents until you are eighteen in the USA.  The particulars of your nose should be discussed in conjunction with a physical exam.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

15 years old and Nonsurgical Nose Job

+1

You would probably be better served with a rhinoplasty to achieve all of the things you mentioned.  You will need your parent's consent due to your age.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA