I'm 15 and I am a size 10H. Are there any ways of minimizing the size?

I have recently just stater getting back and neck pains and my boobs are growing fast. It hard to find clothes and bras to suit my figure. I'm only a small person and have been told by quite a few people that if I was to loose weight it wouldent change my size.

+1

Thank you for your question. In general it is best to wait until your breast development is complete before getting a breast reduction. However, sometimes it has to be done sooner, in your teen years, such as in your situation. Breasts usually regrow after a teenage breast reduction and you would need another breast reduction at a later date so please make sure you get a copy of your operative report and keep it in a safe place for future reference, because 10-15 years from now you may not have access to it. Best of luck.