I'm 15 and i would like to get my boobies fixed?

Im 15 and i have a size H 40 breast size and my back hurts bad. Also everything is killing me and my parents and i wold like me to get my boobies done am i of age??I would really like to now because i feel like this would help me. And getting picked on is not any better I'm in high school with big big boobies.

Breast reduction

+1

I have performed breast reduction surgery in a few girls your age if the enlargement is extreme and causing physical or emotional issues. If your parents are on board with this, you should seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon.

Ultimate Breast Reduction(TM)

+1

At age 15, you require parental consent. I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast ReductionTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle. This allows the patient to choose the size proportionate to their body without excessive reduction to achieve pain relief. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional anchor incisions, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction for teenagers

+1

You sound like you are a candidate for breast reduction surgery. If you think your insurance might cover the procedure, you will need to get a referral to a plastic surgeon who will be able to contact your insurance company and see what their requirements are. If you can pay for it yourself (or your parents for you), then you will still need to see a plastic surgeon who can give you prices. In either case, you will need to be evaluated by the plastic surgeon to determine whether you are a candidate for this surgery or not as well as discuss with you what is involved in the surgery and healing so you and your parents may make the right decision about what is best for you. You should be aware that you may not be able to breast feed after a breast reduction. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction at 15

+1

If you have extremely large breasts, and you have parental consent then you should go for a consultation.

Adolescent breast reduction

+1

An H cup is pretty extreme and, having performed thousands of these operations, I hear your pain. Most insurance companies have restricted the operation to patients over age 18 and also require documented conservative medical management so you should verify the current requirements, understanding that they could change. If your parents are willing to pay for the procedure, then, given the size of your breasts, you could have surgery at this tme.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Reduction

+1

Assuming your parents are on board and your breasts have been stable in size for a year, you sound like a good candidate for a reduction. Find a board certified PS or surgeons in your area and after a couple of consultations, choose one you and your family are comfortable with to do the procedure

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction at Age of 15?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the physical and psychosocial problems your disproportionately large breasts are causing you.

It is probable that you are dealing with juvenile breast hypertrophy along with the physical and psychosocial consequences of this diagnosis. In other words, the breasts are too large for your frame causing both physical and psychological distress.

Although it may be slightly too early to undergo this procedure, it is not too early to do your homework and learn as much as possible about breast reduction surgery and the potential risks and complications associated with the procedure. I am glad to hear that you have the support of your parents as you do your homework.

Unsatisfactory scarring is one of the potential complications. Make sure you also understand that further surgery may be necessary in the future (for example if the breasts were to grow in size again).

On the other hand, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform and I think that for the right teenager (enough symptoms) it may be an excellent option (regardless of the age).
Sometimes breast reduction surgery is covered through health insurance. The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization.
When the time is right, seek consultation with well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.