I'm 15 and Have "Ance" I Get Occasional Cystic Ones But I Have a Lot of Blackheads & I Get Really Oily. Will Birth Control Help?

My face isn't that bad. But I do get quit a few and they never seem to ever go away. And I'm on antibotics.

Birth control and acne

+1

Birth control can help with acne, as long as you only have hormonal acne. This is very rarely the case, which is why we rarely suggest a solo route of birth control pills. If you still have acne and are on antibiotics, discuss it with your physician. There are many types of antibiotics, topicals, etc., as well as birth control, so find out what will be best for you.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."