Is 14.8 Cm X14.8 Cm, 7 Cm - projection at All Realistic on a Narrow Chested 110 Lbs Woman?

Is 14.8 cm x14.8 cm, 7 cm -projection a all realistic on a 110 lbs 5.5 ft woman? My present implant is 12.5 cm in width and 11.6 cm in height. Projection- 5.6 cm. My chest is already completely taken in. I know 14.8 cm will stick out but I can't envisage what it is going to look like. Believable or prepostrous? The volume of the implant I am considering is 435 ml. I've consulted 3 doctors, two were agains and refused to perform a surgery. I'd appreciate it if you share some experience with me.

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

You will find that the doctors who have seen you in person ( assuming they are well experienced board certified plastic surgeons) are in a better position to advise you compared to online consultants. Your physical examination and a full communication of your goals are critical,  prior to making any recommendations.

I would suggest that you do your due diligence and select your plastic surgeon very carefully.  Once you have done so,  demonstrate your goals as clearly as possible in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal pictures.  Also show him/her examples of what are too big and examples of what are too small breasts.

After you have communicated your goals clearly and are comfortable that your plastic surgeon understands these goals, ask him/her to use whichever breast implant will most closely achieve them for you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm