Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Breasts?

I carry most of my fat on my back and stomach. Is 5ft3 and 140lbs enough to get fat transfered to my breasts as well as hips and buttocks?

Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Breasts

+2

At 5'3" 140 lbs, if you carry alot of fat in your trunk you likely have enough to do both fat transfers.  I typically liposuction the maximum of 5 L and you can probably get 1200 cc per buttock and still have enough fat to perform the breast augmentation.  Please find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of fat transfer procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat Transfer for Buttocks and Breasts Augmentation

+1

Fat can be taken from many areas where in excess and added to improve breast volume and buttock volume. Clearly an evaluation of shape volume and predictability of results depending on the actual size and shape of breasts and buttocks must be made in advance before any proper advice and indication.

And an evaluation of breast tissue with mammograms or ultrasound must be made in advance excluding patient with nodule lump fibroadenoma and history of breast cancer in family

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to chest and buttocks

+1

An exam in person is essential to determine what fat is available for transfer to the chest, buttocks and hips.