I'm 14 years old. Can i have a botox jaw reduction?

having a square jaw.

Botox for Jaw Reduction at 14

+1

The only way to determine if you are a candidate is to visit your doctor for a consultation. If you are a good candidate for a Botox jaw reduction, I highly suggest you go to a Botox expert who has a lot of experience in performing Botox injections to the masseter muscle. At 14 years old, you will need parental consent.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for prominent jawline

+1

I would like you to be examined by a physician who is able to see this issue from a global perspective. Is your prominent jaw caused by bone or muscle? Do you grind your teeth? If so, botox can weaken the masseter muscle and with repeated treatments can cause the muscle to get smaller and less prominent. I have used Botox in the masseter muscle for decades and it will work for this in addition to bruxism and TMJ pain.

Laura Skellchock, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon